5 Okt 2012

The Mystery Of Custard Apple

Apple is one of the most popular fruit in the world. I am sure each and everyone of you knows what is an apple right?

However there is another fruit called CUSTARD APPLE. Unfortunately it is not as popular as an apple. In fact not many people out there knows how a custard apple looks like.

Well here are a few pictures of the unpopular Custard Apple. It comes in two different colours, Green and some sort of purpley red. It has a rough outer skin.






I have a Custard Apple tree growing in my garden. It is one of my favourite fruits. Its taste is so awesomely delicious. Have you tasted it?

Want to be beautiful? Try this !!

p/s focus

6 ulasan:

Unknown berkata...

Buah nona !delicious?

Unknown berkata...

buah nona ker? dlm BI custard apple eh? hehehe

caliph shuriken berkata...

my org kampung panggil buah nona, hikk...

puteri kasih berkata...

@Azie : buah nona sangat delicious :)

puteri kasih berkata...

@Ayie : ha ah dalam bi namanya custard apple :)

puteri kasih berkata...

@Caliph : my orang kampung also call it buah nona...hehe